I also love relaxing with mommy. She was laying on couch one morning when she wasn't feeling well, so I quickly crawled up and cuddled up with her. After that, I had an awesome work out with daddy...gotta get into shape before the summer float trip!!
Random pics
I am a true princess! Lately, I've been only wearing my princess slippers. My mommy tried to take me to the park in my sneakers (can you believe that?). I quickly told her, "Ima princess!!" and put my princess slippers and tiara on to go to the park.



I also love relaxing with mommy. She was laying on couch one morning when she wasn't feeling well, so I quickly crawled up and cuddled up with her. After that, I had an awesome work out with daddy...gotta get into shape before the summer float trip!!

I also love relaxing with mommy. She was laying on couch one morning when she wasn't feeling well, so I quickly crawled up and cuddled up with her. After that, I had an awesome work out with daddy...gotta get into shape before the summer float trip!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Those big bright eyes and bright red curls are so precious! She is adorable!
Post a Comment