It was also our neighborhood's Easter celebration this weekend. I had so much fun! I rode the choo choo train, played at the park, pet the bunnies and chicks....and my favorite part was jumping in the bounce house! I kept wanting to go back in the bounce house with the big kids, because I knew I could hold my own :)
Summerwood Eggstravaganza!!
Pap came to vist me this weekend and we had so much fun together! I haven't seen in him in such a long time!
It was also our neighborhood's Easter celebration this weekend. I had so much fun! I rode the choo choo train, played at the park, pet the bunnies and chicks....and my favorite part was jumping in the bounce house! I kept wanting to go back in the bounce house with the big kids, because I knew I could hold my own :)






It was also our neighborhood's Easter celebration this weekend. I had so much fun! I rode the choo choo train, played at the park, pet the bunnies and chicks....and my favorite part was jumping in the bounce house! I kept wanting to go back in the bounce house with the big kids, because I knew I could hold my own :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment