Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Animal noises

So I started talking the past few months....I know, I know, I'm an incredible author but for some reason it's a lot harder to get words out verbally :o) Anyways, I can both speak and sign now!! I sign "more", "all done", "milk", and "please". I also say more (which sounds like mama but with a high pitched "ma" at the end), bye-bye, all done, no, mine, dada, papa, nana, mimi, nose, eyes, ears, mouth, shoes (which sounds like choo), pup pup, kitty, Ike, night night (which sounds like ni-ni), baby, light....and so much more!!! My favorite sentence is "Whoa....what's that?"

I also love making animal noises. So far I know cow, sheep, monkey, horse, and fish (it's not really a noise, as much as puckering my lips like a fish)!!




And no, that was not mommy laughing in the background. It was actually my Aunt Kori....when mommy and Aunt Kori get together it's like two laughing hyenas in surround sound with these two!!!

1 comment:

Jilly Bean said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love the animal noise stage.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker