Well, I had all my friends over for my party (did I mention how popular I am?) and my mom made a special cake just for me as well as TONS of cupcakes for everyone else!! Mommy and daddy put me in front of my cake I went to town! Not really, I'm a lady...so instead of devouring the cake like my predecessors, I only picked off sprinkles and some of the icing.
After a while, I wasn't too happy with everyone playing with all of MY new toys!!! It's my party and I'll cry if I want to....
But I soon got over it :)


2 comments:
Awww I am sorry I missed her first b-day :( It looks like she had fun and got lots of new toys to play with! I can't believe she is one already!
I'm so sorry that i missed out on the BIG 1!! I'm glad that you took the time to enjoy the little things in life such as the
sprinkles on your cake and by the way the cake looked YUMMY!!! Did ya save Uncle Jeff a peice? I must say that you looked stunning in your B-Day dress and the SNOT ROCKETT complimented it so well!!! Your taking after PAPA see!!
Post a Comment