Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Two New Milestones!!!

Well, my mom decided to leave me for 3 WHOLE days to go to her friend Katie's wedding in Ohio. So as to show my overwhelming discontent and my tremendous disapproval of this "vacation", I decided my best form of retaliation was to make her jealous.
I sat up all on my own for the first time this weekend (without her witnessing), which she has been anticipating for weeks now.



I also said my first word (momma)...I know, I know...I'm a whiz on the computer and am a very intelligent author at only 6 months old, but I can't quite verbalize my thoughts just yet. Then... the nerve of my mom trying to get a video of it!!!



I figured I had to accomplish 2 new milestones so that she never leaves me again. I'm pretty sure she learned her lesson!!!

2 comments:

Tena Taylor said...

How adorable! I'm sure you hated to miss those two big milestones! But, hey, you got the first word! Usually it's dada because that's easier for them to say...
Mike was the only one that said Momma first.
Give her kisses for us. We are only 37 days away from enjoying her and you all...
Grandma

Valerie said...

Congrats Magnolia! Its a whole new world when you're upright!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker