Happy Mother's Day, mommy!!! Thank you so much for taking such good care of me...carrying me around in your tummy for 9 months...letting me stretch out your body in every direction....and of course being such a good mommy now that I'm here!!! I must say that I'm a very good child though...so I'd appreciate some thanks for that as well. Tell Daddy that I really like diamonds and corvettes so y'all should start saving your money now!!
My Mimi, Papaw, and all my aunts and uncles came over to visit me today! They say it was a mother's day celebration, but I know the real reason was to see me...but I won't rain on my mommy's parade!

Here I am dancing with my daddy...I've got him wrapped around my finger all ready!! Look how chunky my thighs look....wow...I guess my summer work out plan hasn't done me any justice!
No comments:
Post a Comment